I DO PARTIES, CHRISTMAS PARTIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
GlitterVault is run by I Do Parties which is a trading name of the I Do Festivals Group Limited and is hereafter termed ‘The Company’. These terms and conditions apply to all functions relating to the Christmas Parties.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
1. A booking is only confirmed through full payment of your GlitterVault ticket and further email confirmation
2. Attendees will be strictly over 18 years old
3. Where an Agent chooses to sign our booking form on behalf of a client it accepts responsibility, under our Terms & Conditions, for all participants, including any liabilities arising thereof.
4. When Pre-Ordering drink wristbands, full payment must be received at least 2 working days before the event. Wristbands will be available on the night.
PAYMENTS & CHARGES
1. Places can only be guaranteed once full payment has been received. The payment is non-refundable and non-transferable upon cancellation or number reduction.
2. If numbers should rise following this payment, the Company, will try to accommodate the additional guests but this will be at the company’s discretion and based on availability and the selling price at the time of request, unless otherwise agreed
3. If numbers should reduce after full payment no refunds shall be made.
4. If there are queries on any part of an invoice, the Client will pay the undisputed balance of the sum owing on the date due and the remainder on resolution of the query.
5. All sales are subject to VAT
CLIENTS USE OF THE PREMISES
1. The Client and persons attending the function shall:
a. comply with all licensing, health and safety and other regulations relating to the premises.
b. not bring any dangerous or hazardous items onto the premises and to remove any such items promptly when requested to do so by a member of Company management or any other such authorised person.
c. not bring alcohol or drugs onto site
d. consume any food or drink on the premises not supplied by the Company or its authorised caterers, without the Company's prior written consent.
e. not act in any improper or disorderly manner, leave promptly and quietly at the appropriate time and comply with any reasonable request by the Company's employees.
2. Any person or item in breach of these conditions may be refused admission to or be removed from the premises.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
1. The Company may cancel the bookings under the following circumstances:
a. If the premises or any part of it is unavailable due to circumstances outside of its control.
b. If the Client becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership. c) To avoid breach of these conditions.
c. If it might prejudice the reputation of or cause damage to the Company.
2. In such an event, the Company will refund any advance payment made but will have no further liability to the Client.
3. In the event that the night is under subscribed to minimum levels, then the Client will be offered an alternative night or a full refund. The client will be given 2 full week’s notice.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
1. If the Client wishes to cancel a confirmed booking no refunds are available after 14 weeks prior to the event date.
2. The if client wishes to cancel prior to 14 weeks before the event date a refund of 50% of the fee paid will be payable by the company to the client. 3. Any refund requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Refunds, if applicable, will be made within seven working days of receiving the request
1. The Company will be liable to the Client and/or persons attending the function for injury to persons or loss or damage to property only where and to the extent that it has been negligent but otherwise will be under no liability to them whatsoever.
2. The Client will be liable for any loss or damage to the Company's property including walls, light fittings and equipment (including items hired for their use) or injury to any person including the Company's staff and shall indemnify the Company against any loss or liability (other than the Company's liability in i) above) arising from the function.
3. The Client is advised to consider arranging insurance for the function covering public liability and loss or damage to its property and that of persons attending the function.
1. The Company will take all reasonable steps to fulfil the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional costs to the Client.
2. The Client shall not be entitled to assign the booking to any third party nor utilise the Company's facilities, other than for the purposes agreed.
3. The Company reserves the right to pass onto the client any additional costs incurred by them in respect of goods and services requested during the course of the function or caused by the Client not adhering to the agreed times of services.
4. Whilst the Company has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its brochures, tariffs, leaflets and advertisements is accurate, it reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary.
5. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, the Company will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the Client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances:
b. Other industrial action(s)
c. Fire at or near the premises
d. Flood at or near the premises
e. Civil unrest, dispute or commotion
f. Act of God
g. Legal action against the Company, not resulting from its negligence, preventing the supply of services
6. This agreement shall be subject to the law of the country in which the premises is situated which is the United Kingdom.
7. Guests list must be submitted on line at least 30 days prior to the event taking place. Thereafter, any changes can be requested by contacting email@example.com for up to a maximum of 7 days prior to the event. Regretfully, changes to the guests list may not be submitted any later than seven days prior to the event.
8. The lead booker must present the email confirmation in hard copy no later than 18.50 on the day of the event at the downstairs reception to a member of the GlitterVault team.